China has jailed four men convicted of involvement in a malware-fuelled scam that led to the infection of hundreds of thousands of Windows PCs across the country. The Fujacks worm converted icons of infected programs into a picture of a panda burning joss sticks, while surreptitiously stealing the user names and passwords of …
Where is our favourite martian, haven't seen him here in a while?
What, no death penalty?
Surely they will swing from 0 enforcement to 0 tolerance, as with Zheng Xiaoyu of the "China FDA"?
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds