Cisco has inked a deal with one of China's largest appliance makers to develop networking gear for residential use. Through its partnership with the Haier Group, Cisco seeks to cash in on the ever-growing popularity of the internet as a critical component in home entertainment centers. Cisco swill begin their new relationship …
So, this is the end of Linksys? Assimilated and replaced.
Cisco's CEO is believed to have said 'I believe this to be the largest corporate brand suicide ever, Im looking forward to it. But i'll still get paid millions ha ha ha'
Im in shock and a somewhat less awe
RE: RIP Linksys
They will probably use the Linksys brand for these new products, remember that Linksys outsource development and manufacturing anyway.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln