Cisco has inked a deal with one of China's largest appliance makers to develop networking gear for residential use. Through its partnership with the Haier Group, Cisco seeks to cash in on the ever-growing popularity of the internet as a critical component in home entertainment centers. Cisco swill begin their new relationship …
So, this is the end of Linksys? Assimilated and replaced.
Cisco's CEO is believed to have said 'I believe this to be the largest corporate brand suicide ever, Im looking forward to it. But i'll still get paid millions ha ha ha'
Im in shock and a somewhat less awe
RE: RIP Linksys
They will probably use the Linksys brand for these new products, remember that Linksys outsource development and manufacturing anyway.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date