Wall Street darling VMware released patches that address multiple vulnerabilities in its products this week. The virtualisation firm, which recently went public, issued updates to fix bugs in various versions of VMware ACE, VMware Player, VMware Server and VMware Workstation. The flaws range in severity, with some allowing …
infest host OS
According to what I read there is a possibility of gaining the host OS I love abstraction it solves all the problems of the world like unemployment for infosec workers/researchers. Wait till someone roots a high profile high availability vmware installation the wailing will be heard in the streets and the sky will be as blood.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination