Wall Street darling VMware released patches that address multiple vulnerabilities in its products this week. The virtualisation firm, which recently went public, issued updates to fix bugs in various versions of VMware ACE, VMware Player, VMware Server and VMware Workstation. The flaws range in severity, with some allowing …
infest host OS
According to what I read there is a possibility of gaining the host OS I love abstraction it solves all the problems of the world like unemployment for infosec workers/researchers. Wait till someone roots a high profile high availability vmware installation the wailing will be heard in the streets and the sky will be as blood.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...