Wall Street darling VMware released patches that address multiple vulnerabilities in its products this week. The virtualisation firm, which recently went public, issued updates to fix bugs in various versions of VMware ACE, VMware Player, VMware Server and VMware Workstation. The flaws range in severity, with some allowing …
infest host OS
According to what I read there is a possibility of gaining the host OS I love abstraction it solves all the problems of the world like unemployment for infosec workers/researchers. Wait till someone roots a high profile high availability vmware installation the wailing will be heard in the streets and the sky will be as blood.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL