Wall Street darling VMware released patches that address multiple vulnerabilities in its products this week. The virtualisation firm, which recently went public, issued updates to fix bugs in various versions of VMware ACE, VMware Player, VMware Server and VMware Workstation. The flaws range in severity, with some allowing …
infest host OS
According to what I read there is a possibility of gaining the host OS I love abstraction it solves all the problems of the world like unemployment for infosec workers/researchers. Wait till someone roots a high profile high availability vmware installation the wailing will be heard in the streets and the sky will be as blood.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops