Samsung and fashion label Armani have kicked off their recently announced partnership with the launch of a credit-card sized handset that sports a user interface with a vibro-feedback feature. SamsungSGHP520 Samsung's P520: a technical masterpiece? The SGH-P520 measures 8.8 x 5.4 x 0.9cm and has a touch-sensitive 2.6in LCD …
Should be an object of chav desire.
I mean, who is going to pay 450 quid for a GSM phone, whether its got Armani slapped on it or not, for that price I'd expect it to be quad band GSM and quad band W-CDMA with HSDPA.
Oh wait yep, this will be a second phone for the Vertu solid gold phone toting people with more money than sense to use when their phone's in being polished.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it