Samsung and fashion label Armani have kicked off their recently announced partnership with the launch of a credit-card sized handset that sports a user interface with a vibro-feedback feature. SamsungSGHP520 Samsung's P520: a technical masterpiece? The SGH-P520 measures 8.8 x 5.4 x 0.9cm and has a touch-sensitive 2.6in LCD …
Should be an object of chav desire.
I mean, who is going to pay 450 quid for a GSM phone, whether its got Armani slapped on it or not, for that price I'd expect it to be quad band GSM and quad band W-CDMA with HSDPA.
Oh wait yep, this will be a second phone for the Vertu solid gold phone toting people with more money than sense to use when their phone's in being polished.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging