Red Hat is suffering from JBoss reflux, according to a pair of prominent open source software watchers. Credit Suisse analyst Jason Maynard has issued a fresh report in which he downgrades Red Hat to "neutral" from "outperform" due to what he sees as organizational struggles. The analyst once thought Red Hat's digestion of …
If I didn't read this sort of thing I wouldn't have even heard of RHX and I still don't know who exactly it's for. Just because marketing has a new head doesn't mean they couldn't still do some. Thats nice part of a form button and an absolute placed text element obscures the top paragraph of the main page. Not only can they not advertise but they can't create a web page either doesn't inspire confidence in me. On the other hand Maynard is a dumb-shit so they will probably come out of this OK.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps