Red Hat is suffering from JBoss reflux, according to a pair of prominent open source software watchers. Credit Suisse analyst Jason Maynard has issued a fresh report in which he downgrades Red Hat to "neutral" from "outperform" due to what he sees as organizational struggles. The analyst once thought Red Hat's digestion of …
If I didn't read this sort of thing I wouldn't have even heard of RHX and I still don't know who exactly it's for. Just because marketing has a new head doesn't mean they couldn't still do some. Thats nice part of a form button and an absolute placed text element obscures the top paragraph of the main page. Not only can they not advertise but they can't create a web page either doesn't inspire confidence in me. On the other hand Maynard is a dumb-shit so they will probably come out of this OK.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan