Red Hat is suffering from JBoss reflux, according to a pair of prominent open source software watchers. Credit Suisse analyst Jason Maynard has issued a fresh report in which he downgrades Red Hat to "neutral" from "outperform" due to what he sees as organizational struggles. The analyst once thought Red Hat's digestion of …
If I didn't read this sort of thing I wouldn't have even heard of RHX and I still don't know who exactly it's for. Just because marketing has a new head doesn't mean they couldn't still do some. Thats nice part of a form button and an absolute placed text element obscures the top paragraph of the main page. Not only can they not advertise but they can't create a web page either doesn't inspire confidence in me. On the other hand Maynard is a dumb-shit so they will probably come out of this OK.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe