Hotly-debated European sat nav project Galileo has suffered a technical delay in addition to its budgetary and political woes. Media reports suggest the Giove-B satellite, second in a series of testbed and validation platforms preceding the main Galileo birds, will not now be launched until next year. Giove B, which has …
Why is the second satellite taking so long?
The first one went up two years ago and the second is almost the same as the first. Are the huge cost overruns due to problems on the second?
If there are problems I can't see how they could hope to start launching the full system when they are claiming.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers