Hotly-debated European sat nav project Galileo has suffered a technical delay in addition to its budgetary and political woes. Media reports suggest the Giove-B satellite, second in a series of testbed and validation platforms preceding the main Galileo birds, will not now be launched until next year. Giove B, which has …
Why is the second satellite taking so long?
The first one went up two years ago and the second is almost the same as the first. Are the huge cost overruns due to problems on the second?
If there are problems I can't see how they could hope to start launching the full system when they are claiming.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO