A TV that responds to your actions is one of those gadgets you never knew you needed, but which you won’t be able to live without once you’ve seen it. The Segnity TV is just that, a TV that shouts out witty one-liners each time you turn up the volume or switch channels. Segnity_TV The Segnity: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit …
It's like the doors from HHGTTG and the toaster from Red Dwarf.. it has started..
Only in Japan?
Being insulted in Japanese!? I have to learn the language first so I know how I am insulted. No thanks! I'm off to the pub! (Chinese restaurant downstairs)
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer