A TV that responds to your actions is one of those gadgets you never knew you needed, but which you won’t be able to live without once you’ve seen it. The Segnity TV is just that, a TV that shouts out witty one-liners each time you turn up the volume or switch channels. Segnity_TV The Segnity: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit …
It's like the doors from HHGTTG and the toaster from Red Dwarf.. it has started..
Only in Japan?
Being insulted in Japanese!? I have to learn the language first so I know how I am insulted. No thanks! I'm off to the pub! (Chinese restaurant downstairs)
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant