A TV that responds to your actions is one of those gadgets you never knew you needed, but which you won’t be able to live without once you’ve seen it. The Segnity TV is just that, a TV that shouts out witty one-liners each time you turn up the volume or switch channels. Segnity_TV The Segnity: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit …
It's like the doors from HHGTTG and the toaster from Red Dwarf.. it has started..
Only in Japan?
Being insulted in Japanese!? I have to learn the language first so I know how I am insulted. No thanks! I'm off to the pub! (Chinese restaurant downstairs)
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats