A TV that responds to your actions is one of those gadgets you never knew you needed, but which you won’t be able to live without once you’ve seen it. The Segnity TV is just that, a TV that shouts out witty one-liners each time you turn up the volume or switch channels. Segnity_TV The Segnity: Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit …
It's like the doors from HHGTTG and the toaster from Red Dwarf.. it has started..
Only in Japan?
Being insulted in Japanese!? I have to learn the language first so I know how I am insulted. No thanks! I'm off to the pub! (Chinese restaurant downstairs)
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp