Flashy UK chip designer picoChip has secured Samsung as a major investor in a fresh $27m round of funding. The cash infusion from Samsung would seem to open a spot for picoChip's products in the giant's WiMax base stations. PicoChip is an interesting beast. The company appeared in 2000 and announced its first product in Dec. of …
Yeah Pico Chip!
At last a chip that doesn't have to be afraid of Mighty Intel, go get em SamSung!
... test more ...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan