Miscreants are making fraudulent donations to CastleCops in a bid to discredit the volunteer security community. Stolen credit card details are being used to fund PayPal accounts from which the fraudulent donations are made. CastleCops' work has made it a bête noire for black hats. As a result, its site is regularly subjected …
"I believe that the net result of their actions has been to strengthen outsiders' perception of CastleCops"
Maybe they're doing it themselves to make it look like they aren't to gain this improvement in reputation - plus a little free advertising in international news syndication sites won't hurt either!
Like it's just more fun to use castlecops for something they need to do anyway to check their hoard of cc data irony everybody needs a little irony I doubt they care much about castlecops in general as they really aren't doing that much to stop the problem nothing really against them no one is most of these companies that make most of the money from the internet do practically nothing to stop internet crime Google I am looking at you.
A user of the Castlecops site
I use the Castlecops site to help against the ****s that send me over 300 junk emails a day.
I agree with the last poster though.Punctuation is so passe.
Reminds me to dig out that old jamesjoycebookorwasitkerouak
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network