Salesforce.com wants to be many things to all people. But a move into hosted office productivity apps won't be appearing on its agenda anytime soon. Chief executive Marc Benioff said Salesforce.com will add complementary services to its core customer relationship management (CRM) service, while leaving the frothier elements of …
Dog Bites Man? - I don't think so.
This really isn't news.
If I send you a press release, will you write a story on "Londoner isn't about to buy a Snickers bar this week, despite seeing a boxful at the supermarket"
Get a grip, and stop wasting our time.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad