Salesforce.com wants to be many things to all people. But a move into hosted office productivity apps won't be appearing on its agenda anytime soon. Chief executive Marc Benioff said Salesforce.com will add complementary services to its core customer relationship management (CRM) service, while leaving the frothier elements of …
Dog Bites Man? - I don't think so.
This really isn't news.
If I send you a press release, will you write a story on "Londoner isn't about to buy a Snickers bar this week, despite seeing a boxful at the supermarket"
Get a grip, and stop wasting our time.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots