Salesforce.com wants to be many things to all people. But a move into hosted office productivity apps won't be appearing on its agenda anytime soon. Chief executive Marc Benioff said Salesforce.com will add complementary services to its core customer relationship management (CRM) service, while leaving the frothier elements of …
Dog Bites Man? - I don't think so.
This really isn't news.
If I send you a press release, will you write a story on "Londoner isn't about to buy a Snickers bar this week, despite seeing a boxful at the supermarket"
Get a grip, and stop wasting our time.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat