Floating point whiz ClearSpeed continues to round out its software play ahead of several major product upgrades. ClearSpeed ships floating point accelerator cards that slot into x86-based systems. The hardware delivers a major performance boost while only consuming around 30 watts of power. Customers in the high performance …
"ClearSpeed plots 1 TeraFlop floating point pizza box"
Isn't that kinda redundant?
Flop in TeraFlop stands for FLoatingpoint OPeration.
A bit like the dreaded PIN number eh?
Or Windows 2000
Based on NT Technology.
I'll get my coat.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*