Floating point whiz ClearSpeed continues to round out its software play ahead of several major product upgrades. ClearSpeed ships floating point accelerator cards that slot into x86-based systems. The hardware delivers a major performance boost while only consuming around 30 watts of power. Customers in the high performance …
"ClearSpeed plots 1 TeraFlop floating point pizza box"
Isn't that kinda redundant?
Flop in TeraFlop stands for FLoatingpoint OPeration.
A bit like the dreaded PIN number eh?
Or Windows 2000
Based on NT Technology.
I'll get my coat.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe