Floating point whiz ClearSpeed continues to round out its software play ahead of several major product upgrades. ClearSpeed ships floating point accelerator cards that slot into x86-based systems. The hardware delivers a major performance boost while only consuming around 30 watts of power. Customers in the high performance …
"ClearSpeed plots 1 TeraFlop floating point pizza box"
Isn't that kinda redundant?
Flop in TeraFlop stands for FLoatingpoint OPeration.
A bit like the dreaded PIN number eh?
Or Windows 2000
Based on NT Technology.
I'll get my coat.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7