Floating point whiz ClearSpeed continues to round out its software play ahead of several major product upgrades. ClearSpeed ships floating point accelerator cards that slot into x86-based systems. The hardware delivers a major performance boost while only consuming around 30 watts of power. Customers in the high performance …
"ClearSpeed plots 1 TeraFlop floating point pizza box"
Isn't that kinda redundant?
Flop in TeraFlop stands for FLoatingpoint OPeration.
A bit like the dreaded PIN number eh?
Or Windows 2000
Based on NT Technology.
I'll get my coat.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?