Floating point whiz ClearSpeed continues to round out its software play ahead of several major product upgrades. ClearSpeed ships floating point accelerator cards that slot into x86-based systems. The hardware delivers a major performance boost while only consuming around 30 watts of power. Customers in the high performance …
"ClearSpeed plots 1 TeraFlop floating point pizza box"
Isn't that kinda redundant?
Flop in TeraFlop stands for FLoatingpoint OPeration.
A bit like the dreaded PIN number eh?
Or Windows 2000
Based on NT Technology.
I'll get my coat.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about