Co-processor specialist XtremeData has revealed a first quarter ship date for a new FPGA that will tap into the front side bus of Intel's Xeon chips. XtremeData stands as one of the initial companies to take Intel up on its open FSB offer. Intel first discussed plans to bring partners to the FSB last year. The chipmaker tapped …
No mention of Nallatech in this article? Did they not announce the exact same thing except with Xilinx FPGAs?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat