T-Mobile has won exclusive rights to sell the Apple iPhone in Germany. The Deutsche Telekom-owned subsidiary will launch the handset on 9 November, the same day that hordes of Brits are expected to flock to Carphone Warehouse, Apple or O2 UK stores for their Jesus phones. T-mobile_iPhone_Germany T-Mobile announces its …
What about France and Orange?
So what happened to the deal with Apple and Orange for France?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad