T-Mobile has won exclusive rights to sell the Apple iPhone in Germany. The Deutsche Telekom-owned subsidiary will launch the handset on 9 November, the same day that hordes of Brits are expected to flock to Carphone Warehouse, Apple or O2 UK stores for their Jesus phones. T-mobile_iPhone_Germany T-Mobile announces its …
What about France and Orange?
So what happened to the deal with Apple and Orange for France?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory