T-Mobile has won exclusive rights to sell the Apple iPhone in Germany. The Deutsche Telekom-owned subsidiary will launch the handset on 9 November, the same day that hordes of Brits are expected to flock to Carphone Warehouse, Apple or O2 UK stores for their Jesus phones. T-mobile_iPhone_Germany T-Mobile announces its …
What about France and Orange?
So what happened to the deal with Apple and Orange for France?
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods