Supermicro is showing off a new ultra quiet and low energy server blade at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco this week. Uncharacteristically lacking a "super" prefix in its name, the OfficeBlade is designed for offices, departmental computing and — we venture this category is a bit more narrow — personal supercomputing …
yeah its fine for the office, just like having a 1.5KW electic heater on in the corner.. does it come with an external heat exchanger & hose?
A stealth freight train
lessee, 50db...that's not exactly a whisper, it is more common for midrange gaming rig fans.
so 10 devices producing 50db each, eating a combined 1500W.
if this will truly be a "personal" technology in your office, yeah, just sits there in a corner, no one will notice a thing. and you thought your datacenter was noisy and had cooling problems.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less