Supermicro is showing off a new ultra quiet and low energy server blade at the Intel Developer Forum in San Francisco this week. Uncharacteristically lacking a "super" prefix in its name, the OfficeBlade is designed for offices, departmental computing and — we venture this category is a bit more narrow — personal supercomputing …
yeah its fine for the office, just like having a 1.5KW electic heater on in the corner.. does it come with an external heat exchanger & hose?
A stealth freight train
lessee, 50db...that's not exactly a whisper, it is more common for midrange gaming rig fans.
so 10 devices producing 50db each, eating a combined 1500W.
if this will truly be a "personal" technology in your office, yeah, just sits there in a corner, no one will notice a thing. and you thought your datacenter was noisy and had cooling problems.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)