A text alert service for doggers has been fined £20,000 by regulator ICSTIS for breaches of the premium-rate code, including signing up punters without their knowledge and failing to respond to "stop" messages. The "Dogger" service was run by Zamano Ltd and provided vital information for those wanting to watch, or be watched, …
Sticks nix hick pix
"Dogging dodge dupes dopes"?
"Dog and bone top dog hounds degenerate doggers"?
"Zamano was cleared of providing inappropriate information to minors as it was operating an "adult" short code (starting 89)"
Well the minors didn't subscribe apparently so why does it matter that the code started 89? Its not like they chose to text the 89 number?!
Can I just say...
Oh no. That's my holiday plans spoilt.
Giving the dog a bone via the dog and bone.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes