A text alert service for doggers has been fined £20,000 by regulator ICSTIS for breaches of the premium-rate code, including signing up punters without their knowledge and failing to respond to "stop" messages. The "Dogger" service was run by Zamano Ltd and provided vital information for those wanting to watch, or be watched, …
Sticks nix hick pix
"Dogging dodge dupes dopes"?
"Dog and bone top dog hounds degenerate doggers"?
"Zamano was cleared of providing inappropriate information to minors as it was operating an "adult" short code (starting 89)"
Well the minors didn't subscribe apparently so why does it matter that the code started 89? Its not like they chose to text the 89 number?!
Can I just say...
Oh no. That's my holiday plans spoilt.
Giving the dog a bone via the dog and bone.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun