A text alert service for doggers has been fined £20,000 by regulator ICSTIS for breaches of the premium-rate code, including signing up punters without their knowledge and failing to respond to "stop" messages. The "Dogger" service was run by Zamano Ltd and provided vital information for those wanting to watch, or be watched, …
Sticks nix hick pix
"Dogging dodge dupes dopes"?
"Dog and bone top dog hounds degenerate doggers"?
"Zamano was cleared of providing inappropriate information to minors as it was operating an "adult" short code (starting 89)"
Well the minors didn't subscribe apparently so why does it matter that the code started 89? Its not like they chose to text the 89 number?!
Can I just say...
Oh no. That's my holiday plans spoilt.
Giving the dog a bone via the dog and bone.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones