Yahoo! has launched a new social networking site, its second such foray into the field. Mash is a new service from Yahoo! currently in beta mode. The social networking project can only be accessed by invite at present, and opened to a handful of users on 14 September. The new project follows the failure of Yahoo! 360, the firm …
where are all the bangs!
This is really slipshod reporting of el reg to forget to put a bang! after each word in a Yahoo! title! One wonders if the rest of the article can be trusted or if it is also subject to the same level of gross oversight!
Well, it DID come from an outside source, and they DID put them in the subtitle...
Dead horses don't move any faster when you beat them
Seriously folks, that joke is old. Give it up already.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account