NEC of America is rolling out the first product based on its HYDRAstor grid storage platform this week, offering a high-tier system for businesses looking to cram backup and archive data into a single system. With the HYDRAstor HS8, the company aims to contend as a heavyweight in the external storage marketplace. NEC is outing …
was going to get one for my basement datacenter, but had a rethink. it would quadruple the utility bill for the house.
And a couple weeks ago I thought that the 12TB FC array that I was playing with at work was neat. I guess there is always someone out there that will one-up my toys... (So it isn't really my toy, or a toy at all. Once there is any data on it I doubt that I'll even be allowed to look at it funny.)
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball