The south pole isn't where you'd ordinarily think of going for your summer holidays, but that is because you are from Earth, not Neptune. Thermal images of Neptune's hot south pole Thermal images of Neptune's hot south pole. Neptunians looking to catch a little heat are all heading south, where according to new images from …
What do fashion-conscious Neptunians wear on their summer holidays?
Walking along the bright CO2 beaches or surfing on the methane waves. Are clothespegs de rigeur?
"A Neptunian year lasts roughly 165 Earth years, so summer is distinctly longer."
As opposed to the British summer, which lasts roughly 165 Earth minutes.
Could be worse ...
Instead of surfing on Neptune, you could be spelunking in Uranus.
(har har har)
Call For Ernie!
What's all this about methane then? Can we assume that the bovine population of Neptune is so well established that the thick methane clouds have been created? If we have a milk shortage I suggest we hop on a solar milk float and go collect some of this - it's already in the freezer ready for collection!
Amanfrommars have any comment on Neptune? And leave Myanus out of it.
It could of course be because the south pole of Neptune is closest to the Earth, and therefore has the greatest exposure to Global Warming.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE