Gaming peripherals manufacturer Thrustmaster claims to have created the world’s first programmable and vibrating wireless gamepad, which is also compatible with GameCube and Nintendo Virtual Console games played on the Wii. Thrustmaster The T-Wireless NW: will Wii fans love it? Dubbed the T-Wireless NW, the pad operates on 2. …
The wireless controller looks pretty cool, especially being able to re-configure the buttons for playing Super NES games on the Wii VC.
I remember back in the day, when we were all so innocent and "thrustmaser" didn't sound rude at all. And then the internet came along and filled our minds with poison. Damn you, internet.
Apart from looking butt-ugly, this is just a reworked GameCube controller. The transmitter hangs from one of the GameCube controller slots making your Wii look butt-ugly too.
Save your money and buy a pukka Wii Classic controller.
Yeah, I too remember when it sounded fine. I showed my boss this article (He spent about 17 straight hours on his Wii this weekend) and the first thing he said was "Wow, 'Thrustmaster' is still called 'Thrustmaster'?" Too bad nobody lived on Thrustmaster street in that porn name competition...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM