Dublin-based games middleware company Havok is to be taken over by chip manufacturer Intel in a deal valued at over $100m. The chip giant bought Havok in an all-cash transaction valued at $110m according to TVC Holdings, which sold its interests in the gaming firm as part of the deal. The agreement, which is expected to close …
So Intel buying them...
Does this mean that the physics are going to be less realistic, or does it mean that Intel's CPU standards will be *more* realistic?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked