Hitachi has opened a new service command center to remotely manage large and mid-market data centers from its UK headquarters at Sefton Park in Stoke Poges. Its Storage Operations Centre will serve as a base where Hitachi administrators can fiddle with their customers' storage centers from afar and around the clock. Hitachi …
Fantastic news, this will really help businesses like ourselves who can't afford dedicated storage admin resource.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*