Hitachi has opened a new service command center to remotely manage large and mid-market data centers from its UK headquarters at Sefton Park in Stoke Poges. Its Storage Operations Centre will serve as a base where Hitachi administrators can fiddle with their customers' storage centers from afar and around the clock. Hitachi …
Fantastic news, this will really help businesses like ourselves who can't afford dedicated storage admin resource.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...