Hitachi has opened a new service command center to remotely manage large and mid-market data centers from its UK headquarters at Sefton Park in Stoke Poges. Its Storage Operations Centre will serve as a base where Hitachi administrators can fiddle with their customers' storage centers from afar and around the clock. Hitachi …
Fantastic news, this will really help businesses like ourselves who can't afford dedicated storage admin resource.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24