Dell 2.0 has acquired former Sun Microsystems corporate communications chief Andy Lark as its new VP of marketing and communications. Lark, most recently CMO at start-up LogLogic, will report to Dell's CMO Mark Jarvis. This places a Brit - Jarvis - and a Kiwi - Lark - as Dell's marketing leads, which should add some interesting …
<quote> Lark is a bogging specialist and should fit right in with Dell's marketing plans.</quote>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who think's Dell is crap! lol
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?