Dell 2.0 has acquired former Sun Microsystems corporate communications chief Andy Lark as its new VP of marketing and communications. Lark, most recently CMO at start-up LogLogic, will report to Dell's CMO Mark Jarvis. This places a Brit - Jarvis - and a Kiwi - Lark - as Dell's marketing leads, which should add some interesting …
<quote> Lark is a bogging specialist and should fit right in with Dell's marketing plans.</quote>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who think's Dell is crap! lol
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize