Dell 2.0 has acquired former Sun Microsystems corporate communications chief Andy Lark as its new VP of marketing and communications. Lark, most recently CMO at start-up LogLogic, will report to Dell's CMO Mark Jarvis. This places a Brit - Jarvis - and a Kiwi - Lark - as Dell's marketing leads, which should add some interesting …
<quote> Lark is a bogging specialist and should fit right in with Dell's marketing plans.</quote>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who think's Dell is crap! lol
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK