In our pleasant time at the DSEi kill-kit show we've already seen the airborne route for steely fellows in black outfits to get to work: but there's also the choice of going in underwater. This is probably a lot slower, but does at least seem to offer more chance of getting away afterwards. That could be important, assuming you' …
where was this
I hate this you can't ever get any of this stuff when you need it.
All this and...
...Lara Croft too. What a marvellous exhibition.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth