In our pleasant time at the DSEi kill-kit show we've already seen the airborne route for steely fellows in black outfits to get to work: but there's also the choice of going in underwater. This is probably a lot slower, but does at least seem to offer more chance of getting away afterwards. That could be important, assuming you' …
where was this
I hate this you can't ever get any of this stuff when you need it.
All this and...
...Lara Croft too. What a marvellous exhibition.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab