In our pleasant time at the DSEi kill-kit show we've already seen the airborne route for steely fellows in black outfits to get to work: but there's also the choice of going in underwater. This is probably a lot slower, but does at least seem to offer more chance of getting away afterwards. That could be important, assuming you' …
where was this
I hate this you can't ever get any of this stuff when you need it.
All this and...
...Lara Croft too. What a marvellous exhibition.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL