Calling all budding - literally, perhaps - horticulturalists. Now you can see just how green your fingers are with the USB Greenhouse. For once the computer connection isn't simply an alternative to batteries - it can be used to monitor your plant's progress too. USB Greenhouse The USB Greenhouse: weed free The egg-shaped …
don't buy from this bunch, their products are generally rubbish
I bought a USB hub from them. the quality was dire and it just didn't work!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16