Calling all budding - literally, perhaps - horticulturalists. Now you can see just how green your fingers are with the USB Greenhouse. For once the computer connection isn't simply an alternative to batteries - it can be used to monitor your plant's progress too. USB Greenhouse The USB Greenhouse: weed free The egg-shaped …
don't buy from this bunch, their products are generally rubbish
I bought a USB hub from them. the quality was dire and it just didn't work!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst