If you have anything at all to do with open source software, you'll want to listen to Episode 2 of Open Season because there's a good chance we said something good or bad about you. Yes, Mulesource's Dave Rosenberg, Alfresco's Matt Asay and I are back again, building on the tremendous success of our first show. In Episode 2, …
Thank I Needed That
zzz... huu? ...m'humph? huh? wh'? wazt 'ver? I wuz? z'over? I feel good, that wuz a nice nap. when's next one?
All about google
Lads.. since google seems to be recurring theme (all through the two shows), Chew on this:
After another small blip on my attempts to replace Windows with Ubuntu, I can safely say that Google IS the enabling technology for Ubuntu.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...