If you have anything at all to do with open source software, you'll want to listen to Episode 2 of Open Season because there's a good chance we said something good or bad about you. Yes, Mulesource's Dave Rosenberg, Alfresco's Matt Asay and I are back again, building on the tremendous success of our first show. In Episode 2, …
Thank I Needed That
zzz... huu? ...m'humph? huh? wh'? wazt 'ver? I wuz? z'over? I feel good, that wuz a nice nap. when's next one?
All about google
Lads.. since google seems to be recurring theme (all through the two shows), Chew on this:
After another small blip on my attempts to replace Windows with Ubuntu, I can safely say that Google IS the enabling technology for Ubuntu.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew