If you have anything at all to do with open source software, you'll want to listen to Episode 2 of Open Season because there's a good chance we said something good or bad about you. Yes, Mulesource's Dave Rosenberg, Alfresco's Matt Asay and I are back again, building on the tremendous success of our first show. In Episode 2, …
Thank I Needed That
zzz... huu? ...m'humph? huh? wh'? wazt 'ver? I wuz? z'over? I feel good, that wuz a nice nap. when's next one?
All about google
Lads.. since google seems to be recurring theme (all through the two shows), Chew on this:
After another small blip on my attempts to replace Windows with Ubuntu, I can safely say that Google IS the enabling technology for Ubuntu.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize