Shuttle has brought Intel's G33 integrated chipset to its XPC line of barebone small form-factor PCs, this one using the company's "glamorous" G6 casing and due to hit the shelves with 'Deluxe' appended to its name. Shuttle XPC SG33G6 'Glamour' Shuttle's G6 'Glamour': ready for top-of-the-line Intel chippery Officially, the …
It has HDMI, but does it have HDCP?
Also, is 300W really enough to run a quad with 4gb ram?
Not that glamourous
Pretty much the same as many of the other models.
I've had a few Shuttles and they were fine, the main problem is lack of space for disks. They could at least provide the option to use laptop drives? especially now that these flash hard disks are getting popular.
This looks like a UPS, no great styling and too much writing on the front ... more chav glam than designer glam!
No thanks, especially at that price.
Isnt HDCP a requirement i.e. part of the specification of HDMI. Only DVI comes with or without, to the best of my knowledge.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK