Shuttle has brought Intel's G33 integrated chipset to its XPC line of barebone small form-factor PCs, this one using the company's "glamorous" G6 casing and due to hit the shelves with 'Deluxe' appended to its name. Shuttle XPC SG33G6 'Glamour' Shuttle's G6 'Glamour': ready for top-of-the-line Intel chippery Officially, the …
It has HDMI, but does it have HDCP?
Also, is 300W really enough to run a quad with 4gb ram?
Not that glamourous
Pretty much the same as many of the other models.
I've had a few Shuttles and they were fine, the main problem is lack of space for disks. They could at least provide the option to use laptop drives? especially now that these flash hard disks are getting popular.
This looks like a UPS, no great styling and too much writing on the front ... more chav glam than designer glam!
No thanks, especially at that price.
Isnt HDCP a requirement i.e. part of the specification of HDMI. Only DVI comes with or without, to the best of my knowledge.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE