SanDisk and Belkin both want your money - but this time it's for good causes, justifying the bring purple and pink colours schemes. Both companies have launched products and pledged to donate a percentage of the price to charity. Sandisk for Alzheimer's Sansdisk's purple Cruzer Micro and Ultra II SD SanDisk yesterday …
The larger donation is to the CEO's pockets...
So we're supposed to pay $10 above street price so $4 can go to charity? Just give separately, folks!
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job