SanDisk and Belkin both want your money - but this time it's for good causes, justifying the bring purple and pink colours schemes. Both companies have launched products and pledged to donate a percentage of the price to charity. Sandisk for Alzheimer's Sansdisk's purple Cruzer Micro and Ultra II SD SanDisk yesterday …
The larger donation is to the CEO's pockets...
So we're supposed to pay $10 above street price so $4 can go to charity? Just give separately, folks!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait