SanDisk and Belkin both want your money - but this time it's for good causes, justifying the bring purple and pink colours schemes. Both companies have launched products and pledged to donate a percentage of the price to charity. Sandisk for Alzheimer's Sansdisk's purple Cruzer Micro and Ultra II SD SanDisk yesterday …
The larger donation is to the CEO's pockets...
So we're supposed to pay $10 above street price so $4 can go to charity? Just give separately, folks!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion