SanDisk and Belkin both want your money - but this time it's for good causes, justifying the bring purple and pink colours schemes. Both companies have launched products and pledged to donate a percentage of the price to charity. Sandisk for Alzheimer's Sansdisk's purple Cruzer Micro and Ultra II SD SanDisk yesterday …
The larger donation is to the CEO's pockets...
So we're supposed to pay $10 above street price so $4 can go to charity? Just give separately, folks!
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS