SanDisk and Belkin both want your money - but this time it's for good causes, justifying the bring purple and pink colours schemes. Both companies have launched products and pledged to donate a percentage of the price to charity. Sandisk for Alzheimer's Sansdisk's purple Cruzer Micro and Ultra II SD SanDisk yesterday …
The larger donation is to the CEO's pockets...
So we're supposed to pay $10 above street price so $4 can go to charity? Just give separately, folks!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp