"Marketing is essentially about feeding poop back to the diners fast enough to make them think they're getting real food." - Generation X, Douglas Coupland Bebo, the most kiddie-centric of the leading social networks, has cut a deal with Yahoo! to match profiles with targeted display advertising. The deal covers Bebo's biggest …
Yahoo! Malware! ads!
And yet the other day Yahoo! were caught placing malware laced ads on both Bebo and MySpace!
I only look at the front page of Yahoo, anyways.
I like Yahoo's small little "locals" section and that's about it. I could care less about banner ads. I don't ever click on them.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook