"Marketing is essentially about feeding poop back to the diners fast enough to make them think they're getting real food." - Generation X, Douglas Coupland Bebo, the most kiddie-centric of the leading social networks, has cut a deal with Yahoo! to match profiles with targeted display advertising. The deal covers Bebo's biggest …
Yahoo! Malware! ads!
And yet the other day Yahoo! were caught placing malware laced ads on both Bebo and MySpace!
I only look at the front page of Yahoo, anyways.
I like Yahoo's small little "locals" section and that's about it. I could care less about banner ads. I don't ever click on them.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth