"Marketing is essentially about feeding poop back to the diners fast enough to make them think they're getting real food." - Generation X, Douglas Coupland Bebo, the most kiddie-centric of the leading social networks, has cut a deal with Yahoo! to match profiles with targeted display advertising. The deal covers Bebo's biggest …
Yahoo! Malware! ads!
And yet the other day Yahoo! were caught placing malware laced ads on both Bebo and MySpace!
I only look at the front page of Yahoo, anyways.
I like Yahoo's small little "locals" section and that's about it. I could care less about banner ads. I don't ever click on them.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder