"Marketing is essentially about feeding poop back to the diners fast enough to make them think they're getting real food." - Generation X, Douglas Coupland Bebo, the most kiddie-centric of the leading social networks, has cut a deal with Yahoo! to match profiles with targeted display advertising. The deal covers Bebo's biggest …
Yahoo! Malware! ads!
And yet the other day Yahoo! were caught placing malware laced ads on both Bebo and MySpace!
I only look at the front page of Yahoo, anyways.
I like Yahoo's small little "locals" section and that's about it. I could care less about banner ads. I don't ever click on them.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account