Fly the friendly skies Is there really any way to endure an intercontinental flight to Macau, other than to get tanked? Fortunately, I didn't have to answer that question - a friend recently had surgery to repair a torn meniscus, and had painkillers to spare. One oblong white pill stamped M367 washed down with a couple of …
Who are Singapore Air, and where can you fly them?
Didn't bother beyond the second paragraph ... the reporter is obviously terminally inaccurate.
Patrick Smith tends to whine a bit, but he has a point: http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/col/smith/2003/10/03/askthepilot59/index1.html
You made a good choice, the only IT angle here is about two lines in the second paragraph. I still don't know why I wasted my time reading this - and I normally do follow the IT gambling stuff with a horrified fascination ...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs