Fly the friendly skies Is there really any way to endure an intercontinental flight to Macau, other than to get tanked? Fortunately, I didn't have to answer that question - a friend recently had surgery to repair a torn meniscus, and had painkillers to spare. One oblong white pill stamped M367 washed down with a couple of …
Who are Singapore Air, and where can you fly them?
Didn't bother beyond the second paragraph ... the reporter is obviously terminally inaccurate.
Patrick Smith tends to whine a bit, but he has a point: http://dir.salon.com/story/tech/col/smith/2003/10/03/askthepilot59/index1.html
You made a good choice, the only IT angle here is about two lines in the second paragraph. I still don't know why I wasted my time reading this - and I normally do follow the IT gambling stuff with a horrified fascination ...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can