Calling all iPhone owners. The first free easy to use - well, relatively easy to use - software to unlock your Apple handset has arrived, mere hours after a rather more tortuous process. Well, almost. It's not quite ready for release, but folk who have seen it claim it does the business. As it stands, to unlock your iPhone for …
Unix-based subsystem and apps?
Yes, I can just see somebody hosting this lot elsewhere, only with their own little 'modifications' included...
The software is called iBrickr? Seriously?
Why not automation?
Why cannot the maker of the unlocking software provide an automated batch file to do all the steps?
A bit pointless - I thought the idea of buying things like this was to show you didnt care about money and quite liked the idea of being locked in to one supplier. Gives you more time to gloat pointlessly.
the link to this alleged iCrack is dead... maybe this author has been smokin too much iCrack, again
No, the idea is to have the latest 'cool' device cos that means something (allegedly). Please stop flogging the "Apple kit is really expensive" dead horse. It has been demonstrated that the 2 year cost of the iPhone/AT&T contract is comparable with other handset/network deals, even at the original handset cost.
Worked fine for me... maybe you should find something more amusing than just putting i in front of everything. You might even be funny.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait