Calling all iPhone owners. The first free easy to use - well, relatively easy to use - software to unlock your Apple handset has arrived, mere hours after a rather more tortuous process. Well, almost. It's not quite ready for release, but folk who have seen it claim it does the business. As it stands, to unlock your iPhone for …
Unix-based subsystem and apps?
Yes, I can just see somebody hosting this lot elsewhere, only with their own little 'modifications' included...
The software is called iBrickr? Seriously?
Why not automation?
Why cannot the maker of the unlocking software provide an automated batch file to do all the steps?
A bit pointless - I thought the idea of buying things like this was to show you didnt care about money and quite liked the idea of being locked in to one supplier. Gives you more time to gloat pointlessly.
the link to this alleged iCrack is dead... maybe this author has been smokin too much iCrack, again
No, the idea is to have the latest 'cool' device cos that means something (allegedly). Please stop flogging the "Apple kit is really expensive" dead horse. It has been demonstrated that the 2 year cost of the iPhone/AT&T contract is comparable with other handset/network deals, even at the original handset cost.
Worked fine for me... maybe you should find something more amusing than just putting i in front of everything. You might even be funny.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great