HP has appointed a long-time Disney executive, Michael Mendenhall, as its new marketing boss. Mendenhall has worked for Disney for the past 17 years and was responsible for marketing Disney's theme parks across the world. His new title at the ink giant is senior vice-president and chief marketing officer. He will report to …
I always knew that HP was just a Mickey Mouse outfit...
/me gets coat
My title will inevitably be less witty than yours.
"...and was responsible for marketing Disney's theme parks across the world."
and as a result will be first against the wall when the revolution comes.
Waaay behind the times...
Old news in the corporate world, we've had a mickey mouse sales and marketing department for years now and our HR department is having sexual relations with Mickey's dog (f***ing goofy) if their policies are anything to go by.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle