HP has appointed a long-time Disney executive, Michael Mendenhall, as its new marketing boss. Mendenhall has worked for Disney for the past 17 years and was responsible for marketing Disney's theme parks across the world. His new title at the ink giant is senior vice-president and chief marketing officer. He will report to …
I always knew that HP was just a Mickey Mouse outfit...
/me gets coat
My title will inevitably be less witty than yours.
"...and was responsible for marketing Disney's theme parks across the world."
and as a result will be first against the wall when the revolution comes.
Waaay behind the times...
Old news in the corporate world, we've had a mickey mouse sales and marketing department for years now and our HR department is having sexual relations with Mickey's dog (f***ing goofy) if their policies are anything to go by.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8