'Why should I buy a GPS?' someone asked us recently - 'they'll all be built in eventually.' Sooner than you think - TomTom today showed off a satnav system designed to be built into an in-car hi-fi. Toyata's new Yaris is going to have it on board. TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom's …
Head down Sat Nav ?
Is it just me or is a SAT NAV screen located near the gear stick a bad idea. Lets all look down just as we come upto a junction. Guess what happens next ?
It's about time. Car manufacturers have been ripping us off with £1500+ satnav systems that require expensive updates for too long.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins