'Why should I buy a GPS?' someone asked us recently - 'they'll all be built in eventually.' Sooner than you think - TomTom today showed off a satnav system designed to be built into an in-car hi-fi. Toyata's new Yaris is going to have it on board. TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom's …
Head down Sat Nav ?
Is it just me or is a SAT NAV screen located near the gear stick a bad idea. Lets all look down just as we come upto a junction. Guess what happens next ?
It's about time. Car manufacturers have been ripping us off with £1500+ satnav systems that require expensive updates for too long.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account