'Why should I buy a GPS?' someone asked us recently - 'they'll all be built in eventually.' Sooner than you think - TomTom today showed off a satnav system designed to be built into an in-car hi-fi. Toyata's new Yaris is going to have it on board. TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom's …
Head down Sat Nav ?
Is it just me or is a SAT NAV screen located near the gear stick a bad idea. Lets all look down just as we come upto a junction. Guess what happens next ?
It's about time. Car manufacturers have been ripping us off with £1500+ satnav systems that require expensive updates for too long.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle