'Why should I buy a GPS?' someone asked us recently - 'they'll all be built in eventually.' Sooner than you think - TomTom today showed off a satnav system designed to be built into an in-car hi-fi. Toyata's new Yaris is going to have it on board. TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom's …
Head down Sat Nav ?
Is it just me or is a SAT NAV screen located near the gear stick a bad idea. Lets all look down just as we come upto a junction. Guess what happens next ?
It's about time. Car manufacturers have been ripping us off with £1500+ satnav systems that require expensive updates for too long.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws