'Why should I buy a GPS?' someone asked us recently - 'they'll all be built in eventually.' Sooner than you think - TomTom today showed off a satnav system designed to be built into an in-car hi-fi. Toyata's new Yaris is going to have it on board. TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom embedded in a Toyota Yaris TomTom's …
Head down Sat Nav ?
Is it just me or is a SAT NAV screen located near the gear stick a bad idea. Lets all look down just as we come upto a junction. Guess what happens next ?
It's about time. Car manufacturers have been ripping us off with £1500+ satnav systems that require expensive updates for too long.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware