@To all My Detractors
Oh deary me.
I wrote that post to try and get a few tempers raised specifically because I have of late become bored with the inanity of the comments posted to many articles here on the site.
Since people tend to get angry and try to justify themselves most often when they feel guilty about something, it says a lot about the more vociferous replies I have had.
Just a couple of points:
1. If you want to insult me in my native tongue, spell it correctly.
2. I must have missed the part where I declared myself a living saint when I wrote that post. I never said I was perfect, I just pointed out that it is wrong (and I don't care if your opinion says otherwise; of course you are perfectly entitled to it, but you are still wrong) to pay that much for food when people are starving.
4. If you still think I am a whining git, go fuck yourself :)
5. If you can't take my opinion on the chin, see #4.
6. An article about HAM. On the Register. maybe because SPAM is made of animal parts, but really, that's a tenuous connection at best.