Like the bloated engine that could, Microsoft today tried its best to garner some attention at the VMworld conference with a couple of newsish tid-bits. First off, Microsoft did the inevitable by confirming that its new hypervisor – code-named Viridian and formally named Windows Server virtualization – will ship in Community …
Has the author been sniffing the Pritt-Stick again?
"around Virtual Server, which, unlike VMware and XenSource, runs on top of an operating system."
Umm last time I checked VMWare and XenSource both still need an OS to run on top of - while that may change shortly, it is none-the-less still the case!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant