Like the bloated engine that could, Microsoft today tried its best to garner some attention at the VMworld conference with a couple of newsish tid-bits. First off, Microsoft did the inevitable by confirming that its new hypervisor – code-named Viridian and formally named Windows Server virtualization – will ship in Community …
Has the author been sniffing the Pritt-Stick again?
"around Virtual Server, which, unlike VMware and XenSource, runs on top of an operating system."
Umm last time I checked VMWare and XenSource both still need an OS to run on top of - while that may change shortly, it is none-the-less still the case!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can