I have an apology for all the hardware geniuses and open source software experts out there. Due to some typing errors, last week's episodes of Semi-Coherent Computing and Open Season suffered from iTunes bungling. Those of you looking for the shows on iTunes were probably unable to find them. The problem is now fixed. You can …
You could make your podcasts available to the people using Open Source? It doesn't look like I can access the itms protocol with anything sane via ubuntu.
Well, this post was specifically about the botched iTunes feeds. So, er, yes, those links take you to iTunes.
You can always grab the shows in MP3 format or use our flash player by going to the SCC site http://www.theregister.co.uk/hardware/semi_coherent/ or the Open Season site http://www.theregister.co.uk/software/open_season/
I intend to put up Ogg Vorbis format links as well in the future.
Click the link at the top that says Semi-Coherent Computing. Click the episode you want, right above the flash-player version is a link to the mp3.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS