A team of cryptozoologists is headed for the South American jungle to track down a legendary apeman said to terrorise villages and tear out cattle tongues. The Centre for Fortean Zoology (CFZ) has picked up sponsorship from a videogame firm to mount an expedition in Guyana in search of the Didi, also known as Mono Grande, …
That photo reminds me.....
I must ring my mother.
@ That photo reminds me....
...so must I. I love your Mum. : D
Doesn't Amazon have it own search function
Oh, my mistake.
"The Mono Grande myth was first recorded by Spanish conquistador Pedro de Cieza de Leon. "
Surely it was Pedro de Cervesa de Leon that penned the myth? You remember him, the consistently potted nephew of Ponce de Leon
Job for Google Earth?
Couldn't they combine it with looking for Steve Fossett?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR