A team of cryptozoologists is headed for the South American jungle to track down a legendary apeman said to terrorise villages and tear out cattle tongues. The Centre for Fortean Zoology (CFZ) has picked up sponsorship from a videogame firm to mount an expedition in Guyana in search of the Didi, also known as Mono Grande, …
That photo reminds me.....
I must ring my mother.
@ That photo reminds me....
...so must I. I love your Mum. : D
Doesn't Amazon have it own search function
Oh, my mistake.
"The Mono Grande myth was first recorded by Spanish conquistador Pedro de Cieza de Leon. "
Surely it was Pedro de Cervesa de Leon that penned the myth? You remember him, the consistently potted nephew of Ponce de Leon
Job for Google Earth?
Couldn't they combine it with looking for Steve Fossett?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO