A team of cryptozoologists is headed for the South American jungle to track down a legendary apeman said to terrorise villages and tear out cattle tongues. The Centre for Fortean Zoology (CFZ) has picked up sponsorship from a videogame firm to mount an expedition in Guyana in search of the Didi, also known as Mono Grande, …
That photo reminds me.....
I must ring my mother.
@ That photo reminds me....
...so must I. I love your Mum. : D
Doesn't Amazon have it own search function
Oh, my mistake.
"The Mono Grande myth was first recorded by Spanish conquistador Pedro de Cieza de Leon. "
Surely it was Pedro de Cervesa de Leon that penned the myth? You remember him, the consistently potted nephew of Ponce de Leon
Job for Google Earth?
Couldn't they combine it with looking for Steve Fossett?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER