A team of cryptozoologists is headed for the South American jungle to track down a legendary apeman said to terrorise villages and tear out cattle tongues. The Centre for Fortean Zoology (CFZ) has picked up sponsorship from a videogame firm to mount an expedition in Guyana in search of the Didi, also known as Mono Grande, …
That photo reminds me.....
I must ring my mother.
@ That photo reminds me....
...so must I. I love your Mum. : D
Doesn't Amazon have it own search function
Oh, my mistake.
"The Mono Grande myth was first recorded by Spanish conquistador Pedro de Cieza de Leon. "
Surely it was Pedro de Cervesa de Leon that penned the myth? You remember him, the consistently potted nephew of Ponce de Leon
Job for Google Earth?
Couldn't they combine it with looking for Steve Fossett?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?