The European Commission has announced a review of the regulations that compel telcos to provide public call boxes that could lead to them being scrapped. The move will be celebrated at BT, which has been lobbying for years to scale back its public latrine maintenance business. Ofcom last published the results of a consultation …
You can be just like the US....
... where all the pay phones have basically vanished in the past 5 years.
Of course *we* blame it on the "war on drugs" as we can't be having those nasty drug dealers making phone calls. Why, they just might be forced to buy a cell phone.
I'm sure there's logic in there somewhere.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds