AMD will early next year update its ATI Radeon HD 2400 and 2600 graphics chip series for DirectX 10.1's Shader Model 4.1, it has been claimed. According to Taiwanese graphics card industry moles cited by local newssite DigiTimes, the new chips will be based on two cores, the 'RV635' and the 'RV620, respectively successors of …
Is it reasonable to expect new CPUs, Graphics cards and mobo's to be available round about the same time preferably in matched triples?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers