AMD will early next year update its ATI Radeon HD 2400 and 2600 graphics chip series for DirectX 10.1's Shader Model 4.1, it has been claimed. According to Taiwanese graphics card industry moles cited by local newssite DigiTimes, the new chips will be based on two cores, the 'RV635' and the 'RV620, respectively successors of …
Is it reasonable to expect new CPUs, Graphics cards and mobo's to be available round about the same time preferably in matched triples?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS