AMD will early next year update its ATI Radeon HD 2400 and 2600 graphics chip series for DirectX 10.1's Shader Model 4.1, it has been claimed. According to Taiwanese graphics card industry moles cited by local newssite DigiTimes, the new chips will be based on two cores, the 'RV635' and the 'RV620, respectively successors of …
Is it reasonable to expect new CPUs, Graphics cards and mobo's to be available round about the same time preferably in matched triples?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft