AMD will early next year update its ATI Radeon HD 2400 and 2600 graphics chip series for DirectX 10.1's Shader Model 4.1, it has been claimed. According to Taiwanese graphics card industry moles cited by local newssite DigiTimes, the new chips will be based on two cores, the 'RV635' and the 'RV620, respectively successors of …
Is it reasonable to expect new CPUs, Graphics cards and mobo's to be available round about the same time preferably in matched triples?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE