I bought a Belkin N1 wireless basestation about six months ago and I was really pleased with the range and speed I get in the places in my flat where I usually want to connect to the net. Not any more. In a couple of places the network appears to have vanished. I haven't changed the settings, I have rebooted the N1. There are a …
Change the channel
Try changing the channel on the N1. If someone else nearby has a wireless network operating on the same channel it may be interfering with yours.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers