I bought a Belkin N1 wireless basestation about six months ago and I was really pleased with the range and speed I get in the places in my flat where I usually want to connect to the net. Not any more. In a couple of places the network appears to have vanished. I haven't changed the settings, I have rebooted the N1. There are a …
Change the channel
Try changing the channel on the N1. If someone else nearby has a wireless network operating on the same channel it may be interfering with yours.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder