I bought a Belkin N1 wireless basestation about six months ago and I was really pleased with the range and speed I get in the places in my flat where I usually want to connect to the net. Not any more. In a couple of places the network appears to have vanished. I haven't changed the settings, I have rebooted the N1. There are a …
Change the channel
Try changing the channel on the N1. If someone else nearby has a wireless network operating on the same channel it may be interfering with yours.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…