back to article Apple patches critical iTunes bug

In all the hoopla surrounding Apple's announcement of its revamped line of iPods on Wednesday, many users might have missed the company's update to iTunes, which includes a fix for a serious security flaw. The update, which brings the consumer technology company's iTunes music software to version 7.4, adds the ability to turn …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Where's the iPhone angle

No bitter recriminations about the iPhone?!?!?! Someone's slipped up with this story!

2. Webster Phreaky

Apple LEMMINGS

How does that feel apple WHORE'S, getting it up their *ss again!!!1!! Everyone expect the apple LEMMINGS knows that OS/X has MORE wholes than Windows but noone uses it so noone cares. And the iPHONEY is a PoS!!1!

3. Webster Phreaky

Comments not getting TROUGH

THE REG, let my comments through, unless youre a stupid APPLE W*ORE. 100 vulns patched, thats more than the total vulns EVER in WINDOWS!!!1!. iDiots.

4. Martin Yirrell

Maybe

they've fixed the bug that makes iTunes crash with a compiler message.

there again, probably not.

Martin

5. elder norm

@Webster Phreaky

"How does that feel apple WHORE'S,"

I have always wondered what it felt like to be an MS troll?? I wonder if they pay you well, or just brain wash you that MS is so great that any problems are OK, and anything is just crap.??????????

Well, actually, since I have to use MS at work and get to see all its problems first hand and use and support Apple products on the road myself, I actually have very little use for MS products. Vista, Zune, Windows media player (ick :-( ), and all the rest.

Apple just refreshed both Macs , iPods, and dropped the price on iPhones. I imagine that Webster Phreaky is having fits right about now. But wait, I hear that Microsoft is updating their Zune line this fall (somethime ) with an 80 gig zune player (still full of DRM??) and a zune-ette flash based player, with pictures yet.

OH and don't forget, Vista service pack 1 due out by feb 08.

Merry christmas to WP and all the MS trolls. Take the season off and rest up. As for me, I am just looking to get some real news with out all the totally unreasonable Apple hate. :-)

en

6. This post has been deleted by its author

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

@Apple LEMMINGS

"How does that feel apple WHORE'S, getting it up their *ss again!!!1!!"

Whore's? Whore's what? You didn't say what the whores posses that requires an apostrophe.

"OS/X has MORE wholes than Windows"

Sooo... OS/X has more completes than Windows? Are you saying that OS/X is better? I see some holes in your mastery of the English language.

8. Ron Eve

@Webster Phreaky II

<sigh>

Are you old enough to be allowed out on your own? You're clearly not of school age given the appalling grammar and spelling. Oh wait, maybe you just didn't pay attention in class. Yes that's it. So busy shouting your own miserable misinformed opinions you neglected to learn a few basic rules and facts.

Personally I think you should be taken outside and pelted with your own shit.

9. This post has been deleted by its author

10. Tom

@Webster Phreaky

"THE REG, let my comments through, unless youre a stupid APPLE W*ORE."

The worst thing The Register can do to you is post your comment for the world to see. LOL

This topic is closed for new posts.