Intel has confirmed yesterday's processor price cuts, which saw up to 40 per cent knocked off what the chip giant charges for some of its CPUs. A batch of new ones were released too, including the first single-core Core 2 processors. The update to Intel's price list also saw the addition of the recently announced mobile Core 2 …
"That pushed down the price of the T7700 and the T7500 from $530 and $316..."
So can I expect a $100 refund from Intel, given that they've lowered their price by $200, just like Apple did?
And why isn't this reporter bitter with Intel for "Slapping their customers in the face"?
Core 2 solo
What's the betting that the Core2 solo is a Core2 duo where one of the cores failed quality control?
What of the 7100?
No movement on the T7100? and what's going on with the T7250? Thought it was already released, as the T7300....Same specs as the T7200 but with the 800Mhz FSB.
=> what's going on with the T7250?
T7200 : FSB667 2*2MB
T7250 : FSB800 2*1MB
T7300 : FSB800 2*2MB
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job