NEC could be looking to bring water-cooled electronics into the mainstream, at least in Japan that is, with the launch of its Valuestar W liquid-cooled all-in-one PC range. The manufacturer said water cools down the system more effectively than fans alone can. NEC_Valuestar_W NEC's Valuestar W: water-cooled The range is …
"The Valuestar W range is only available in Japan at the moment, where the 19in model retails for about ¥210,00 (£903/€1388/$1819) and the 22in model for ¥340,000 (£1464/€2168/$946)."
Either you typoed, or no one in the US will buy the 19 inch model, because the 22 inch is half price?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan