An open letter to government from the doctors' association calls for a halt to the roll out of summary care records until a review has taken place. The British Medical Association's (BMA) chair, Dr Hamish Meldrum, has called for a halt to further implementation of the NHS summary care record, beyond six early adopter sites, …
Should we be surprised...
...that the project is in deep trouble (and trying desperately to hide it) when two of the major "architects" are BT and Microsoft, in addition to "the usual suspects" involved in major government contracts? The medical side of things is broken, the IT side of things is broken, the commercial side of things is broken, there's no visible accountability to Parliament, but still the taxpayer-funded juggernaut rolls on...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait