An open letter to government from the doctors' association calls for a halt to the roll out of summary care records until a review has taken place. The British Medical Association's (BMA) chair, Dr Hamish Meldrum, has called for a halt to further implementation of the NHS summary care record, beyond six early adopter sites, …
Should we be surprised...
...that the project is in deep trouble (and trying desperately to hide it) when two of the major "architects" are BT and Microsoft, in addition to "the usual suspects" involved in major government contracts? The medical side of things is broken, the IT side of things is broken, the commercial side of things is broken, there's no visible accountability to Parliament, but still the taxpayer-funded juggernaut rolls on...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC