Apple didn't ditch it's old, faithful iPod today - it just renamed it the Classic, boosted its storage capacity, an LED-backlit display and gave it a more curvy casing than it's had before. Apple iPod Classic Apple's iPod Classic: the hard drive line continues The 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.1cm player now comes with a choice of 80GB and …
So... the question on my mind... will the swanky new interface be a available as an "iPod Classic Classic" firmware?
Nah. Just like they always do with the iPods - they put new features in the new devices and stop updating the older generation iPods.
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed