Apple didn't ditch it's old, faithful iPod today - it just renamed it the Classic, boosted its storage capacity, an LED-backlit display and gave it a more curvy casing than it's had before. Apple iPod Classic Apple's iPod Classic: the hard drive line continues The 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.1cm player now comes with a choice of 80GB and …
So... the question on my mind... will the swanky new interface be a available as an "iPod Classic Classic" firmware?
Nah. Just like they always do with the iPods - they put new features in the new devices and stop updating the older generation iPods.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS