Apple didn't ditch it's old, faithful iPod today - it just renamed it the Classic, boosted its storage capacity, an LED-backlit display and gave it a more curvy casing than it's had before. Apple iPod Classic Apple's iPod Classic: the hard drive line continues The 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.1cm player now comes with a choice of 80GB and …
So... the question on my mind... will the swanky new interface be a available as an "iPod Classic Classic" firmware?
Nah. Just like they always do with the iPods - they put new features in the new devices and stop updating the older generation iPods.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked