Apple didn't ditch it's old, faithful iPod today - it just renamed it the Classic, boosted its storage capacity, an LED-backlit display and gave it a more curvy casing than it's had before. Apple iPod Classic Apple's iPod Classic: the hard drive line continues The 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.1cm player now comes with a choice of 80GB and …
So... the question on my mind... will the swanky new interface be a available as an "iPod Classic Classic" firmware?
Nah. Just like they always do with the iPods - they put new features in the new devices and stop updating the older generation iPods.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip