Yahoo! users are urged to upgrade their instant messaging software following the discovery of a brace of security vulnerabilities - the second set of serious security flaws involving Yahoo! Messenger in as many weeks. The latest security bugs both stem from stack-based buffer overflow flaws in the YVerInfo.dll ActiveX control. …
Shouldn't the title be:-
Yahoo! battered! by! second! ActiveX! vulnerability! ?
Yahoo! doesn't! learn!
Lesson! is! stop! using! activeX!
ActiveX? Ewww. Don't get any on me.
Y!M isn't using ActiveX in the OS X version, surely they can do without it under Windows?
... And if you are running Windows it's yet another reason to use a third-party instant messenger. You know, one that doesn't have quite so much stupid in it.
Everyone knows that...
...ActiveX gives you teh cancer!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast