Virgin Galactic, the firm offering suborbital rocketplane thrill rides for the very wealthy, has signed up a partner company to conduct preflight training for its customers. The first hundred sign-ups with the Branson biz empire's nascent space operation - each of whom has paid $200k to be a "Virgin Galactic Founder" - will be …
If the ship is full do we only get 1/4 of the journey.
Virgin seeks company with a wealthy space cadet, mustn't be too fat and have a rocket in their pocket. Successful candidate will partake in a pleasure-trip to see the stars!
Think of all the very well paid jobs that will be on offer it goes mammories up!?!
For the first time
in their tight fisted money grubbing little lives,
these rich bastards, will be positively patient.
This change of character brought on by
the prefright training
and just the whiff of the idea of simply launching
their asses into the side of a mountain to get
rid of them. We wouldn't do that would we?
Space? Er.. yah sure were going to space sign
Virgin Galactic? Excellent. I'm so bored with being stuck in the Milky Way. How much is a ticket to NGC 4414?
Most space flights do go titsup
The g forces are far too strong any other way. Face down you risk eye damage, sitting or standing your spine is under dangerous strains.
Wasn't that what you meant?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why