Somewhere in the universe, a solar system is forming. Whirling around the newly ignited stellar embryo is a disk of dust, gas, and rocks that will gradually settle down into a stable planetary system. And according to astronomers using the Spitzer space telescope, the natal cloud - the region where planets will form - is being …
So about this God chap then?
Kinda disproves all that malarkey then, roll on the big bang theory!
But the Big Bang is proof that God exists as the book of Genesis in the King James Bible prints:
1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
How more accurate can you get?
Science deals with the question of How.
Religion deals with the question of Why.
Amazing how eagerly some folks confuse the two.
How and why
Science deals only with what can be tested.
We wouldn't have any 'Hows' (testable hypotheses) if we didn't first start with the 'Whys" (curious phenomena).
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?