Somewhere in the universe, a solar system is forming. Whirling around the newly ignited stellar embryo is a disk of dust, gas, and rocks that will gradually settle down into a stable planetary system. And according to astronomers using the Spitzer space telescope, the natal cloud - the region where planets will form - is being …
So about this God chap then?
Kinda disproves all that malarkey then, roll on the big bang theory!
But the Big Bang is proof that God exists as the book of Genesis in the King James Bible prints:
1:3 - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
How more accurate can you get?
Science deals with the question of How.
Religion deals with the question of Why.
Amazing how eagerly some folks confuse the two.
How and why
Science deals only with what can be tested.
We wouldn't have any 'Hows' (testable hypotheses) if we didn't first start with the 'Whys" (curious phenomena).
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes