Reaching out to bag a chunk of the enterprise social [cough] networking market share, software mammoth Microsoft has acquired corporate group chat provider Parlano. Chicago-based Parlano, a firm spun off from Swiss bank UBS, provides its own MindAlign application to firms to enable employees to interact with one another via …
why not just use quakenet for free?
irc does it all! You can even send video with the help of AALIB :)
...instead of "unified"
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network