Reaching out to bag a chunk of the enterprise social [cough] networking market share, software mammoth Microsoft has acquired corporate group chat provider Parlano. Chicago-based Parlano, a firm spun off from Swiss bank UBS, provides its own MindAlign application to firms to enable employees to interact with one another via …
why not just use quakenet for free?
irc does it all! You can even send video with the help of AALIB :)
...instead of "unified"
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers