China has announced it will this Saturday send out two virtual coppers to patrol all Beijing-based news portals, websites and online forums as part of the Communist state's ongoing war against "illicit" net activity, Reuters reports. According to China Daily, the male and female officers "will appear either on motorcycles, in a …
I've seen this somewhere...
"Citizen, You are fined one credit for a violation of the Cyber Morality Statute. Your repeated violation of the Cyber Morality Statute has caused me to notify the Beijing Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand."
What's next, a policeman over your shoulder while you browse?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account