China has announced it will this Saturday send out two virtual coppers to patrol all Beijing-based news portals, websites and online forums as part of the Communist state's ongoing war against "illicit" net activity, Reuters reports. According to China Daily, the male and female officers "will appear either on motorcycles, in a …
I've seen this somewhere...
"Citizen, You are fined one credit for a violation of the Cyber Morality Statute. Your repeated violation of the Cyber Morality Statute has caused me to notify the Beijing Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand."
What's next, a policeman over your shoulder while you browse?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?