China has announced it will this Saturday send out two virtual coppers to patrol all Beijing-based news portals, websites and online forums as part of the Communist state's ongoing war against "illicit" net activity, Reuters reports. According to China Daily, the male and female officers "will appear either on motorcycles, in a …
I've seen this somewhere...
"Citizen, You are fined one credit for a violation of the Cyber Morality Statute. Your repeated violation of the Cyber Morality Statute has caused me to notify the Beijing Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand."
What's next, a policeman over your shoulder while you browse?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY