China has announced it will this Saturday send out two virtual coppers to patrol all Beijing-based news portals, websites and online forums as part of the Communist state's ongoing war against "illicit" net activity, Reuters reports. According to China Daily, the male and female officers "will appear either on motorcycles, in a …
I've seen this somewhere...
"Citizen, You are fined one credit for a violation of the Cyber Morality Statute. Your repeated violation of the Cyber Morality Statute has caused me to notify the Beijing Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand."
What's next, a policeman over your shoulder while you browse?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip