S-LCD, a joint venture between Sony and Samsung, has seen the first fruits of its latest labours. Its production line has begun punching out eighth generation LCD panels for use in 52in HDTVs. The production line, located in South Korea, is not yet at full capacity, but it's claimed that by the end of this year it will be …
75% plus 15% is what?
Market watcher In-Stat recently predicted that within four years LCD displays will account for 75 per cent of the TV market, leaving plasma with the lion's share of the remaining 15 per cent.
So, LCDs have 75%, the lions share of the 15% remaining belonging to Plasma TVs - where's the other 10%?
But Plasma is still better...
Yay, a bigger screen to show off the artifacts induced by LCD!
LCD is only selling more than Plasma as it's cheaper....
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack